We recognize that our donors want assurances that their donations are used wisely and appropriately.
That is why we strive to be as judicious as possible with every dollar that is invested in this ministry.
Your gifts matter to us and more importantly to the children we serve.
As such, financial stewardship, experienced leadership and strong governance are imperatives.
Since we started the Hands Against Hunger operation, here are the results:
- Our Cincinnati operation has helped over 45,000 people of all ages become volunteers that have saved the lives of children
- We have produced over 1200 tons of life saving food. Of that, only 5 tons was “lost” when a foreign government reassigned our shipment to hungry tribes and not to our intended location.
- We have not lost ANY donations, food or supplies in response to the Haiti Earthquake of January 2010. We continue to ship to Haiti on a regular basis and the USAF helps deliver our supplies fast and safely.
- We are debt free, while we avoid any form of paid advertising, direct mail or telephone solicitation.
- Over 91% of all donations go directly into program services!
A Child’s Hope Int’l and our Hands Against Hunger program have earned the seal of approval from the ECFA. As well, we are an accredited charity with the Better Business Bureau. Our financial statements are a matter of public record (they are listed in the footer of this web site) and we are in good standing with the IRS and the Secretary of State of Ohio.