Mobile Session at Your Place
Our Mobile Sessions option is designed to help organizations conduct a Hands Against Hunger™ event at their place. For these opportunities we bring the Hope Factory™ to you! These special events are appropriate for any group where hundreds and even thousands of people can be involved. In some cases, the organization may be packing the food for a special mission that they support personally. When you contract for a Mobile Session, our organization provides a total package solution – including the notable Red Shirt Team! In order to make the entire process as efficient as possible, we ask that the sponsoring group provide the rectangular tables needed for each line. If that is not possible, we can provide the tables at a modest charge.
Interested? Please complete the registration form below which will help us evaluate your request. Our Red Shirt Team looks forward to assisting you in making your event a total success. You will be amazed at how much food can be produced at these events!
To support your event with confidence and quality, your group is asked to:
- Provide 28¢ per meal that is packed during your session – the add’l 3¢ covers our extra costs of trucks, transportation, equipment, etc.
- Guarantee a minimum production of 50,000 meals for your event.
- Send a down payment of 50% one month prior to the event in order to advance order all of the supplies that will be needed.
- Provide payment of the remaining 50% the week following the event based upon the actual number of meals produced.
- Provide audio visual equipment, projectors and space for the training of your volunteers either in the packing room or in an adjacent area.
- Provide labor to unload and load the trucks, clean up the facility when the event is finished AND to be available as line leaders assisting the Red Shirt Team.
- Enlist volunteers to complete the session within 2 hours (unless otherwise planned).
- Allow our organization to set up the Hope Marketplace for the sale of relevant items.
- Show our short video on the orphans of the world during services or presentation time to all volunteers.
- Work with our Volunteer Coordinator to recruit volunteers in a timely manner.