Private Session at the “Factory”
Private Session packing events are appropriate
- For large groups, i.e. church, business, school, etc.
- When a Public Session may not have enough openings.
- When Saturday mornings are not the best time.
- For business meetings, worship services, small groups, alumni organizations or for any special event.
- For public schools.
- For companies who allow employees to serve during the week.
For that reason, groups have used the Private Sessions for team building, special church services, community events, special family celebrations, reunions, etc.
Interested? Please complete the registration form which will help us evaluate your request. Our Red Shirt Team looks forward to assisting you in making your event a total success. You will be amazed at how much food can be produced at these events!
To support your event with confidence and quality, your group is asked to:
- Provide 25¢ for each meal that is packed during your session.
- Guarantee a minimum production of 30,000 meals for your event.
- Send a down payment of 50% one month prior to the event in order to advance order all of the supplies that will be needed.
- Provide payment of the remaining 50% the week after the event based upon the actual number of meals produced.
- Enlist and register enough volunteers to complete the session within 2 hours.
- Work alongside the Red Shirt Team before, during and after the event.
The Red Shirt Team serves at all Private Sessions to provide setup, training, coaching and encouragement. As well, members of the Red Shirt Team are helping serve you in the Welcome Center, Guest Services, the Training Area and Production Area. None of the Red Shirt Team are compensated for their services; they donate their time and serve with gladness. It takes a significant commitment by the Red Shirt Team to coordinate and to manage all food assembly sessions. As such, we respect the dates they are not available.