3T, 4T & 5T Sessions at the Hope Factory™
These special events are appropriate:
- For small groups of people (10 or more) from a school, club, business, church, etc.
- When a Mobile or Private Session is too large a commitment or a Public Session is not possible.
- When Saturday mornings are not the best time.
- For team building meetings, birthdays, class lessons, or for any special event.
- For companies who allow employees to serve during the week.
These Special Sessions are an introduction to the Hands Against Hunger™ experience without the commitment in number of volunteers, time or funding as a normal Private or Mobile Session.
A 3T does not include any hands on work with assembling the food products or Hope Boxes™. The 4T session includes the hands on work for as many Hope Boxes™ as the team agrees to produce at the required level of $54 per Hope Box™. Each Hope Box™ will involve the assembly of food packs and may involve the assembly of water and life packs as well. For each assembly line (10 volunteers) the commitment is for at least one Hope Box™ per line. The 5T includes all the benefits of the 4T but allows the volunteers to help with other tasks as well.
- Touring the Hope Factory™
- Teaching about orphans and vulnerable children
- Touching and assembling the food, water and life packs in each Hope Box™
- Tasting the food
- Tidying-up and cleaning
The Red Shirt Team serves at all Special Sessions to provide setup, training, coaching and encouragement. As well, members of the Red Shirt Team are helping serve you in the Welcome Center, Guest Services, the Training Area and Production Area. None of the Red Shirt Team are compensated for their services; they donate their time and serve with gladness. It takes a significant commitment by the Red Shirt Team to coordinate and to manage all food assembly sessions. As such, we respect the dates they are not available.
Interested? Please complete the registration form which will help us evaluate your request. Our Red Shirt Team looks forward to assisting you in making your event a total success.