We understand that our donors want assurances their donations are used wisely and appropriately. That is why we strive to be as judicious as possible with every dollar that is invested in this ministry.
A Child’s Hope Int’l was honored to be a finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics and Integrity in the marketplace.
Your gifts matter to us and more importantly to the children we serve.
As such, we value the principles of:
- financial stewardship
- experienced leadership and
- strong governance
These are the results since we started:
- Our Cincinnati operation has welcomed over 50,000 people of all ages and abilities as volunteers
- We have produced over 1800 tons of life saving food and clean water supplies. Of that, only 5 tons was “lost” when a foreign government reassigned our shipment to hungry tribes and not to our intended location.
- We have not lost ANY donations, food or supplies in response to the Haiti Earthquake of January 2010. We continue to ship to Haiti on a regular basis and the USAF helps deliver our supplies fast and safely.
- We are debt free, and avoid whenever possible any form of paid advertising, direct mail or telephone solicitation.
- Over 90% of all donations go directly into program services for orphans and vulnerable children!
A Child’s Hope Int’l and our Hands Against Hunger™program have earned the seal of approval from the ECFA which sets some of the highest standards in the nonprofit world in terms of governance, financial management and stewardship.
We are an accredited charity with the Better Business Bureau having met all 20 of their Standards for Charity Accountability. And we have earned the GOLD standard with GuideStar Exchange. Of 40,000 non-profits rated by Guidestar ONLY 9% have been awarded the GOLD standard of accreditation
Our financial statements are a matter of public record and we are in good standing with the IRS as well as the Secretary of State of Ohio.