There are many “things” on our wish list that we need which would improve our efficiency, speed or quality of our operation.
We could purchase these items but (unless it is urgent) that purchase would use funds we would prefer to use directly for the children.
This is where you can help.
If you can supply any of the items listed, we would appreciate it greatly. You will get a tax deductible receipt (consult with your tax adviser for advice, value and timing of your non-cash donation).
Our current needs include the following :
- NAFTA certified pallets for USAF shipments
- A paper shredder for the office (heavy duty)
- Golf cart (battery or propane) for the warehouse
- Floor cleaning machine
- Sealing tape guns
- Reams of copy paper
In addition, a few of our ministry partners need common items that are difficult to acquire where they are. These items will NOT be used in our Cincinnati location but will be sent along with the Hands Against Food and humanitarian relief items when we ship throughout the year.
- Wash cloths (new) and hand soap
- School supplies (new) backpacks, notepads, pencils, sharpeners, calculators, rulers, pens, ruled paper
- Diapers up to size 5
- Feminine hygiene products
- Over the counter medicines for children (Tylenol, cold remedies, vitamins, etc)