A person once said that experiences impact us more than words.
This Orphan Sunday share a meal that orphans eat around the world. Gather with family, small group or church for the meal, discussion and prayer.
When you order the Orphan’s Table, we will ship you:
- An easy-to-cook meal package—the same food provided to feed orphans worldwide.
- An Orphan Sunday Prayer and Discussion Guide to help you make the most of this experience.
As you join in The Orphan’s Table, we pray God’s love for the fatherless will grow in your heart as well.
The food packs that are sent are the same food packs we provide to over 10,000 orphans and vulnerable children a day – every day – in many countries around the world. In many cases, these children are only receiving one of bowl of food a day. The purpose of the Orphan’s Table is to help all of us understand the plight of the orphan and to humble ourselves in prayer on their behalf.
Each food pack will provide (6) one-half cup servings or (24) one ounce sample servings.
There are clear benefits to this special food program:
- Vegetarian: Accepted in all cultures.
- Multiple Servings Per Packet: One packet will feed six small children.
- Protein Rich: Each packet contains six 13 gram servings of protein.
- Vitamin & Mineral Fortified: Each serving contains 21 essential vitamins & minerals.
- Global Acceptance: Rice, a globally recognized staple, is used as the base.
- Simple & Safe to Prepare: Boil packet contents in water for twenty minutes.
- Keeps Well: Unopened packet has a shelf-life of three years.
- Affordable: We know of no other food product that is more nutritious or economical.